Share the joy and power of reading by making a monthly donation to New Haven Reads!
Monthly donations provide steady, reliable support that let us provide all of our programs free of charge. Each week, New Haven Reads:
- Provides one-on-one, individualized tutoring to over 500 students
- Provides small-group Pre-K and Kindergarten classes for over 50 students
- Hosts up to six field trips from local schools
- Distributes somewhere between 1,000 and 2,500 books back into the local communities
Your Donation At Work
As little as…
- $10/month provides healthy snacks for FOUR students
- $25/month supports one student for the Summer Session
- $35/month provides workbook and supplies for 17 students!
- $45/month supports one Pre-K/Kindergarten student for the entire academic year
Thank you for joining with us to strengthen our community, one book and one child at a time.